I can't believe you're reading this.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weight Gainers Cont.

Yeaaaaa....I'll start tomorrow. It doesn't help when you go to Burger King after a meeting for lunch. I mean I did get a salad, but it was the "extra-fried-chicken-will-still-give-you-a-heart-attack" salad. Oh well. Haha. I'm starting to wish I was living in France so that I could understand the reason why French Women Don't Get Fat. However, there's that new book out Japanese Women Don't Age or Get Fat (or something along those lines.) I should write the book: How Irish Women Stay Fat, Die Young, and Have Multiple Births. But then it might turn into a book about different kinds of beers and how to make a mixed drink. Oh but c'mon! That stereotype is so overplayed! It should really just be called Dentures Are a Must and How to Decrease your Bust!

Any who, got to go hunt down some people and tell them to return their overdue books or else we will send our summons and they'll have to spend a night in jail. NO JOKE!


K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home