I can't believe you're reading this.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

First Entry

I'm not very good at keeping up with journals and such. For a while I had an addiction of buying really nice leather bound journals, which would hold the secrets to my wonderfully, boring life. I usually never got past the first entry. Or writing my name on the first page really fancy. Well I am going to do my best with this blog.
One thing I enjoy doing is telling stories about myself, my crazy family, and whatever goes on at work. I am currently a "Youth Services Librarian Trainee" aka "Somebody's Bitch." Then again when are we not somebody's bitch. I will be starting Grad classes in May, non-matric (which was a really stupid idea, but I just wanted to get my boss off my back about taking classes). I hope to get my Masters in Library Science so that I can work in a College Library, and then take classes for free (muahaha). Anyways here goes my first post, hopefully I will have some more interesting things to say as well as some interesting rants.




Currently reading: Girlbomb (Great read for all you Women Studies people out there. The author has some articles published in Bust magazine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home