I can't believe you're reading this.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Irish Temper Part 1

I am pissed today.

1). I just typed this entire blog and it deleted.

2). My boss asked me to go off the library's insurance and go under my Dad's Cobra and the library would reimburse me.

3). My boss just told me that she never said that the library would help pay for my tuition. However, when I took the job she said my salary would go up when I was enrolled which would help pay for my classes. She had such a smug look on her face. I almost said a few words in french to her. So I smiled and said "Well, I guess I misunderstood you."

4). I went to LIU to get my student id so I could get into the NYU library, and the guy who makes the IDs took the cable home which connects to the camera. So i have to go back again next week! So much for calling ahead!

5). I have a headache.

The End
K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home