I can't believe you're reading this.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weight Gainers Cont.

Yeaaaaa....I'll start tomorrow. It doesn't help when you go to Burger King after a meeting for lunch. I mean I did get a salad, but it was the "extra-fried-chicken-will-still-give-you-a-heart-attack" salad. Oh well. Haha. I'm starting to wish I was living in France so that i could understand the reason why French Women Don't Get Fat. However, there's that new book out Japanese Women Don't Age or Get Fat (or something along those lines.) I should write the book: How Irish Women Stay Fat, Die Young, and Have Multiple Births. But then it might turn into a book about different kinds of beers and how to make a mixed drink. Oh but c'mon! That stereotype is so overplayed! It should really just be called "Irish Women and Their Bad Teeth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home